Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bb curve 9300 3g limited colour +

blackberry curve 9300 3g alnetworks grt cond fone and charger 70 call now 07956931204 IPhone 4s 64gb black Unlocked With apple care warranty With box And charger Excellent condition Very few iPhones on here with warranty! Text 07799300750 Thanks I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 in White, Brand New and Sealed for sale. I got this on my upgrade from Vodafone, so I assume its locked to Vodafone. Box is still sealed. APPLE IPHONE 4S 16GB IN WHITE BRAND NEW & SEALED BOX ON O2 NETWORK FOR SALE PLEASE NOTE NO PAYPAL NO BANK TRANFER NO POSTAGE NO SILLY OFFER NO SWAP Black Apple iPhone 4G which is unlocked to any network. I still have the box with original receipt, charger and earphones with microphone. Grab yourself a bargain as this iPhone has been used but is in excellent condition with no cracks or anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment