Thursday 13 September 2012

Brand new Samsung galaxy s2 .

I have a new never been used samsunsung galaxy s2 in black locked to orange although nowadays that only costs a fiver to change, it comes in a sealed box so I am open to offers but no silly ones as the condition of the phone is perfect, i can send pictures l request its just this ipad wont let me,I am wanting a quick sale so either email me on this or contact me on 07917218689 thanks In excellent condition, very fine hairline marks on the metal band which can only been seen under certain light and close up inspection, I am just being 100% honest about the phone it really is in great condition as it has been in a case and screen protector fitted since purchased. It comes with everything in box from new,is fully unlocked (sim-free) and has apples excellent warranty remaining until mid November. iphone 3gs boxed in mint condition wanted asap must be able to deliver or meet in sunderland text or ring 07979184313 For Sale!! iPhone 4s 16gb black on orange t-mobile. Boxed with all cables and has 3 phone cases. Still covered by apple warranty. Inbox for anymore info Here I have my iphone 4 32GB black colour factory unlocked, the phone is used but always kept in cover and ad screen protector, the phone is like new. No silly offers and no time wasters. If your interested call or text me on:07926591805 Collection can be at my house or can give a call for arrangement. Cash on collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment