Monday 10 September 2012

Orange Miami Mobile Phone Charger ?

Orange Miami Mobile Phone Charger It Has Not Been Used As It Was Brought As A Spare, And I No Longer Have The Orange Miami Phone So I Dont Need The Charger Only 2.50 If You Wish Me To Post The Charger, You Can Pay By Paypal, Cheque Or Postal Order And Add 2 , Or I Can Meet You, And You Can Pay In Cash Thanks HI , I AM SELLING A BLACKBERRY 8520 IN VERY GOOD CONDITION . THE PHONE IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS THE PHONE COMES WITH CHARGER BOX AND OTHER ACCESSORIES- PLEASE SEE PICTURES )))))) PHONE HAS A FEW MARKS BUT NOT NOTABLE . IT HAS HAD A COVER ON MOST OF THE TIME . I AM LOCATED IN CANARY WHARF AREA -E14 ANY INSPECTIONS WELCOME . PLEASE COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF . 75 OR NEAREST OFFER IPhone 4S 32gb model NEW UNUSED WITH ios 5.0 software installed ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED & RECEIPT This is a upgrade that I received last week & cost me 185pounds I have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. It is still wrapped in plastic protecting film. Please email if you have any questions or would like to buy, If you leave a contact number I will get back to you as quick as possible. PLEASE NO SWAPS I AM NOT INTERESTED CASH COLLECTION OR CAN ARRANGE POSTAGE HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON On T mobile / Orange, brand new in box complete with all accessories & manuals. Due to timewasters buyer must collect from Bromley (Kent) & the asking price is 350 NO OFFERS hi selling my iphone 4 16gb come boxed with original ap

0 comments:

Post a Comment