Wednesday 5 September 2012

Brand New Apple Iphone 4S 16gb unlocked .

Selling a brand new factory unlocked iphone 4s in white. Comes with charger and box. This phone is a replacement handset for a lost iphone 4s. Comes with a 12 month warranty and is brand spanking new. I am selling due to the fact that I have a new Samsung S3. Will not consider any daft offers or exchanges. Will take into considerations any descent offers, only contact if your going to make a sensible offer, will not respond to silly offers. READVERTISED DUE TO TIMEWASTING NUMPTY HEADS IPHONE 3GS 16 GIG ,WHITE COMPLETE WITH CHARGER LEATHER CASE SCREEN PROTECTOR RED GELCASE TEXT 07568513152 Selling my Samsung Galaxy S3 because i prefer my iphone so i might aswell just get some cash for this phone looking for 250 cash on collection preferred and please nobody asking me to deliver to nigeria i will only deliver to UK hamidzaman928 ( A T ) Y A H O O . C O . U K Apple iPhone 4 16GB NEW UNLOCKED With box and accessories. 260 Please email me if you want to buy it. Scammers stay away. In used but very good condition black in colour on O2 pay And go fully working any test trial welcome fully touch screen Great phone will comes with box. Charger and a couple of covers This has been a very well looked after phone Any further details call or text me on 07833221165

0 comments:

Post a Comment