Monday 10 September 2012

IPhone 4 16gb Black (02) Boxed Swaps WHY ?

iPhone 4 16gb on O2 network and giffgaff in pretty good condition and comes with the box,charger,USB cable and headphones. The phone has carbon fibre covering on it however phone is still in good condition and in full working order Must go ASAP I either want 240 cash or can do swaps...Let me no what you have...07900334459 call or text me for more info Thanks Samsung SGH e530 Mobile Phone - fully working previously used on O2 network. Boxed with original instructions etc. IPhone 4S 32gb model NEW UNUSED WITH ios 5.0 software installed ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED & RECEIPT This is a upgrade that I received last week & cost me 185pounds I have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. It is still wrapped in plastic protecting film. Please email if you have any questions or would like to buy, If you leave a contact number I will get back to you as quick as possible. PLEASE NO SWAPS I AM NOT INTERESTED CASH COLLECTION OR CAN ARRANGE PAYPAL & POSTAGE HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON Marble White samsung galaxy s3 16gb for sale 350 in excellent condition Reason for selling to high tech Cash only no paypal ***iPhone 4S 16GB Black*** Factory Unlocked This phone is in absolute mint condition with not a mark on it. All accessories come unused with the original plastic seals still on them as you can see in the picture. The phone comes with iOS6 pre installed which is a legitimate copy directly from Apple. Any further updates will also be made available as the UDID is registered with my Apple Developer account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment