Monday 27 August 2012

Blackberry Curve 8520 !

I have a white blackberry 8520 for sale. I purchased the phone today as a gift but the person does not want it. I have not used the phone and i am selling it as i have baught it. There is a minor crack on the casing nothing major. It is phone only and there is not battery with the phone. for more info: - 07825888480 im selling my NEW iphone 4s factory unlock 32gb in white with 6months apple warranty with it left. ITS NEW as i got it change from apple last week with every thing no mark or any thing on the phone got front n back screen protecter on... FREE GIFFGAFF SIMS WITH 5 FREE CREDIT!!! Click this link to get your free sim!!! http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/ibraheemjaved19 White iPhone 4S with O2 for sale, I am changing jobs to one which includes a phone so decided to sell. 6 months old, like new and in a case with screen protectors so it has no scratches. Will throw in a new set of screen protectors with the phone! Comes with a charger and USB cable but no earphones, so I have lowered the price to compensate. Flexible with delivery/collection but will need to be paid in full at the time. I work in North London so happy to meet/deliver in this area also. This is still wrapped in seal, It is unlocked direct from Apple, 12 months warranty, Buyer can open and check properly, Face to Face only, at my house, or nearby, Thank you for looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment