Sunday 26 August 2012

HTC Explorer A310e phone for sale ?

HTC explorer A310e brand new unused phone with box and accessories for sale. it unlocked. if u would like to buy pls call me or text me ris 07588588056 A brand new and sealed Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, T -mobile,in black colour.this is one of the latest and best phones.Coming in original box,with all accessories included.Seeling it as i caot get use to the touch screen and not having time for...Go online and read more about them if you are interested. It,s a bargain!only 180 (as new cost 260) Bought it this saturday the18 aug.Friends bought it for me as a b-day present,unfortunately an unwanted gift. Pleassssssse no time wasters,only contact me if interested to buy. thanks for looking at my add. For sale is my htc hd7... Works perfect... comes with charging usb lead, good battery.. good screen... I bought it originally, to convert the htc hd7 windows mobile to android..... As i have done the htc hd2 before... But its far to complicated a procedure for me... So I will downgrade this phone for the older htc hd2... As i prefer Android os instead... Not sure if its unlocked.... but it takes my o2 simcard..... spec below... 4.3 Screen..LED flash, 1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 processor, FM radio, a-GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 576MB RAM, quad-band GSM, dual-band HSPA/UMTS 7.2 Mbps, and a digital compass. 140ono This sleek, black matt plastic cordless phoneset has an indoor range of 50m and an outdoor range of 300m from the handset base. No more runing to the other end of the house to get that call, now you can take the phone with you wherever you go. The BT Graphite 2500 twin comes with rechargeable AAA batteries and has a maximum talk time of ten hours. Wi

0 comments:

Post a Comment