Monday 27 August 2012

HTC Sensation XE (unlocked) for sale or swap for iPhone (extra cash for 4S) ?

Hi, I am selling my HTC sensation xe. The phone is in good condition, comes with box, htc cover, screen protector. I gave away the earphones as they were uncomfortable for me, hence the price. It is cheap to buy them on ebay if you want a pair. The phone is unlocked. I am also interested in swapping the phone for an iPhone 4 or 4s and happy to pay extra for 4s. Let me know if you have any questions. 07872918829 I am selling my BB phone, its in very good condition with usual scuffs/marks as you would imagine with any used item. Originally got it with my Orange contract but I used it for few months and then got a new Windows phone. I have got it factory unlocked so any network sim can be used. I have kept its original box with all the original manuals and CDs that came with it. Box Contains: BlackBerry 8520 Sim-Free mobile phone Battery Handsfree headset USB cable User guide PC Software CD Charger NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. Genuine Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Marble White color 16GB Memory Brand new, Still boxed & sealed Unwanted present. Please call: 07403302828 i have an iphone 4 16 gbin immaculate condition, i am selling due to an upgrade the reason its a month old is because its a replacement from apple, i dont have the box but have imei stickers, mains charger, usb, portable chager and a while leather flip case. Collection only o.n.o Nokia Lumia 800 in magenta on vodafone network. New in original box with charger, headphones, magenta Nokia rubber case, manual. I will include another brand new pink leather/faux leather flip case as well. Sim not included&

0 comments:

Post a Comment