Thursday 30 August 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S i9000 BLACK COLOUR -

COMES BOXED FEW SCUFFS ON ITS FRAME BUT OVER ALL GOOD CONITION N WORKING ORDER PRICED AT 130 07445105180 here im sellin my blackberry had it for about 6months now but its still fresh. has a couple of little scratches on bottom of case. open to offers but not silly ones. can deliver depending on were you are. thanks HTC Sensation XE with beats audio built in it is unlocked has an amazing 32GB internal memory the phone comes with original charger, usb data cable and 3 extra cases for the phone comes from a smoke free and pet free home contact on 0754109189 Hi I am selling my s3 in white with 8gb memery card good as new It comes with everycthing that come with it in box still new only 2 weeks old No time wasters 360 ono Cash face to face the phone can be collected from my home Or I can deliver Call nore 07598 275264 Brand new apple iPhone 4s 16g in box. Only selling as I have another. Do not contact me asking to send overseas as I will NOT do this because of fraud. Collect the phone tonight for 360 bargain

0 comments:

Post a Comment