Tuesday 28 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 16gb White. Factory unlocked. *

Had it for about three months. Lovely phone, kept in a silicone case and with a screen protector on since new. Boxed with original stickers, cables and unopened bits (ear phones etc). In sterling condition. This phone is absolutely amazing, quad core, HD, amazing photo capabilities and video. Genuine reason for sale. Buyer collects. Cash only, no western union, bank transfers or posting to a friend of a friend... I will only communicate through the gumtree mail system or over the phone. Open to UK only. Thanks. HELLO I HAVE A APPLE IPHONE 4 16B ON ORANGE T-MOBILE NETWORK IN MINT CONDITION BOXED UP. PLEASE NOTE I WILL SELL THIS FROM MY HOME ADDRESS FOR CUSTOMER PEACE OF MIND. CALL ME ON - 07572381730 here i have my blackberry bold 9780 white in good condition few ware and tare but can get new housing for 10 also it comes with charger and is unlocked to any network text me offers Brand New Spare battery cover with ultra slim screen protection White Premium Quality artifical Leather front cover with suede lining. Concise, Ultra Slim & Lightweight Design. Direct access to all device features. This is not an official Samsung product but is very similar to the original. Great way of protecting your phone with very little difference in weight or bulk. This cover replaces the original back cover. Collection from Kilbirnie or can post via royal mail recorded delivery for an additional 1.99. Item will be sent upon cleared payment in my PayPal account. I have three of these available. I can sell all three together for 30 or 35 including postage. i have my old bla

0 comments:

Post a Comment