Monday 27 August 2012

SAMSUNG MONTE WITH FLIP CASE COVER -

HERE I AM SELLING THIS SAMSUNG MONTE COMES WITH CHARGER (BLACKBERRY ONE BUT WORKS FINE) ALSO COMES WITH FLIP PHONE COVER CASE AS FAR AS IM AWARE HUBBY HAS UPDATED THE SOFTWARE ON THE PHONE (DONT QUOTE ME 100% ON THAT THOUGH) COLLECTION FROM HD2 (HUDDERSFIELD) JUST 5 MINS OFF M62 JCT 25 Hey There, I left my fiance in charge of buying me a phone, and he brought me the wrong one (MEN!!) So I am looking to swap my BRAND NEW, Blackberry Torch 9860 for a Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3... Please contact me asap if you are interested...? 0732301851 Phone is in box, with all accessories ! Only taken it out to apply screen protector and charge it :) Blackberry bold 9900 under a week old and all accesories like charger and cleaning clothe have not been used and are still packed, comes with extra battery and a phone case, it also has an extra brand new back, the protective screen cover has just been took off yesterday and the cover on the camera is still on, there is no marks or scratches on the phone atall, phone or text if interested 07796961420 thanks I am selling my 2 week old iPhone 4s. it is brand new and is for sale as i have just brought a samsung galaxy (phone/tablet). i am selling it for 200. if your interested call me on 07702 818 838. Four month old Samsung galaxy note in perfect condition. Comes with all the original charger paperwork and box. Work providing new phone so this one now not needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment