Tuesday 4 September 2012

Samsung galaxy s2 in pink -

for sale samsung galaxy s2 in pink open to all networks box charger user manuel in great condition only a mounth old thanks call / text 07535384955 please note i will not post my item to the other side of the world or if some one is working i would like to deal with my item in person to person cash on collection thanks brand new samsung galaxy s3 still in its box sealed very cheap price factory unlocked so open to any netwrok can be delivered anywhere in london charges apply for postage and packaging only accept pay pall for more info give me a call on 07849794690 (russel) I have two blackberry phones for sale a Blackberry Bold 9900 white 270 on Vodafone brand new. Also a 9800 Blackberry Torch 110 both boxed. I would swap both phones for a brand new Samsung S3 or the 9900 bold + some cash. Please contact me if interested. BLACKBERRY 9700 IN PINK, COMES WITH CHARGER 2GB MEMORY CARD,, IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION. PHONE IS UNLOCKED ON ALL NETWORKS AND REAY TO USE. CONTACT ME ON: 07404165193 UNIQUE STOCKING FILLERS!! Crystallized phones cases! Can be made for most makes/models of phones and i also take requests if you have a certain design your after! Prices start from 15.00! Please Check Out My Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/crystalcouturebybecki

0 comments:

Post a Comment