Monday 20 August 2012

Unlocked blackberry curve for sale/swap !

Boxed with charger and manual. Unlocked to any network. Can be seen working fully with any sim. Will consider swaps with any iphone. Other blackberry. Htc. Nokia sony ericsson etc. Text preferred. Or email. Can meet in person or collection I can email u pictures Hi I have got blackberry 8520 for sale which is in very good condition with screen and back protector on it, it is unlocked to all networks with charger, I have my Blackberry curve 8520 for sale,its only 4 weeks old so is in perfect condition, selling as I have an Iphone on the way.I dont have a camera that I can take pictures with to show you the phone though I can tell you that it is slim black and has no scrathes or marks on it and it comes with the box and all the attachments including the books and headphones.45 o.n.o. I live in Easterhouse and this would have to be collected as I dont drive. The phone is also unlocked to any network. Thanks for your interest :) SECOND HAND 4S 32GB ON VODAFRONE SECOND HAND NICE CONDITION COMES WITH CHARGER NO BOX PHONE WORKS WELL NO PROBLEMS 300,00 NO OFFERS MEET OR COME TO MY HOME MICRO SIM INSTALLED brand new iphone 4s 16gb unlocked to any network and has never been opened still has manufactures plastic seal on it and also has 1year manufactures waranty 390 or very nearest offer, if interested text or call 07864191525 or reply to ad in cambridge cb4 erea

0 comments:

Post a Comment