Monday 30 July 2012

Apple iPhone 4 16Gb Swap For A Blackberry Bold 9900 ?

i have a iphone 4 16gb on 3 looking to swap for a bold 9900 and little cash my way my phones mint condition comes with charger usb heaphones couple cases screen protectors email , text , phone ill get back to you straight away Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 16 GB Pebble Blue (T-Mobile) Brand New In Sealed Box Unwanted upgrade in sealed box not been opened received today, First 380 cash on collection can have it, or 390 direct bank payment including postage. call me on 07932 601499. Limited addition white blackberry 9360 in amaculate condition, reluctant to sell open to all networks , having to sell as going on holiday and need some extra cash first come first served ! hi ya im looking to sell my ipgone 3gs 16gb which is unlocked or swap it for a blackberry torch which is on orange my iphone is also jail broken. it has a few scratches on the back and a little chip out the bottom corner but this does not affect the iphone what so ever other than that good phone. no time wasters please. Hi, i am selling a excellent condition I phone 3G 8GB on the Orange network, the phone is in great condition and is only about 3 months old! It comes with the original box, the charger the usb cable the sim pin and all the instruction booklets, text 07810447934 cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment