Friday 27 July 2012

I Phone 3GS ( VODAFONE ) -

i Phone 3GS White locked to VODAFONE The phone is in good condition and working order and been well looked after. The phone comes with a charger not original but works very well, 3 assorted cases,original box and a couple of new screen protectors in a sealed packet. The screen has a couple of minor marks and a couple of minor very small cracks on the back of the phone which have have not occured through dropping or missuse but just seem to of developed from slight faults in the plastic. I have tried to take pictures of these just to show how minor they are but trying to give a precise description of the phones condition. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU TRY TO CONTACT ME AND I DO NOT REPLY STRAIGHT AWAY PLEASE BE PATIENT I WORK SHIFTS . I HAVE FOR SALE BLACK HTC DESIRE HD IN MINT CONDITION. THE HANDSET IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS. ITEMS INCLUDED: BOX CHARGER DATA CABLE. Looking to purchase a mint condition unlocked Motorola Motoluxe, (black or white colour) accessories and box if available would be highly recommended. Phone has to be free from scratches and wear & tear marks on screen.. Cash Awaiting Please email me the pics of the phone on my email add and your price quote. Thanks I AM SELLING MY IPHONE 3GS 16GB BLACK COLOUR. THE BACK IS IN AVERAGE CONDITION AND THE SCREEN IS MINT AS ITS GOT A SCREEN PROTECTOR ON IT. IT COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX AND CHARGER AND SEALED UNUSED HEADPHONES. I HAVE A BLUE STYLISH COVER AND A BLUE STYLUS AND 8 SPARE SCREEN PROTECTORS. THE IPHONE IS JAILBROKEN BUT CAN BE RE

0 comments:

Post a Comment