Sunday 29 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 - White Boxed - Unlocked +

For sale is my Samsung Galaxy S3 White and unlocked to any network and completely boxed No scratches or marks only 1 month old selling cheap as I need the cash to fix my car or I would not be selling it 280 O.V.N.O dont take the piss mint condition like new still have about 8 months warranty on 02 network come with box and all accessories for mor info please call 07730766483 HELLO I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S III (S3) IN WHITE AND BLUE I HAVE BOTH PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE GENUINE HANDSETS PLEASE NOTE PEOPLE MAY BE SELLING CHEAPER BUT IT MAY NOT BE GENUINE FOR PEACE IF MIND WILL BE SOLD FROM HOME ADDRESS THANK YOU CALL ME ON - 07572381730 Samsung Galaxy Note with all accessories, Complete box, 3 Months older, Like a brand new. The phone is in very good condition and color is blue. I have a 10 T-mobile top up voucher I got with a cheap PAYG phone, but I canot use it at my SIM card is pay monthly. Can meet in Notts City Centre to exchange the voucher for your cash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment