Sunday 29 July 2012

Brand new S3 16gig in white -

Brand new Galaxy S3 in white. My free upgrade which was done today so I can provide receipt etc. I sold my iphone4 about 3 months ago and bought a new Galaxy note so have no need for the s3 350 no offers as they go for 400 on ebay. cash only. Can be picked up other at Seaham or my work in Hartlepool. Bob 07951588732 curve 9300 in poor condition but works fine,. There is damage... the middle part is well worn. The lens is scratched heavily. The back cover is missing. All the keys work but the delete arrow key is tempramental (new keypad?). The battery charges and holds fine. The top middle button on the case is missing. Both the liquid indicators are red but this does not seem to affect the operation of the phone .. 100% works on any network 49 iphone 3g 8gb in excellent condition working perfectly, comes boxed (plain black iphone box) with charger and headphones, phone is unlocked to all networks. Please dont hesitate to contact. Thank you. I am selling my white iphone4 which is in a recovery mode. I dont really know how to fix it. Want to quick sale. Phone is in excellent condition with box charger and usb cable. 170 ono. Immaculate near brand new condition..on vodafone network but not sure about others..it comes with original box and accessories including headphones still in wrapper.wanting to swap for a different phone as i had a better experience with samsung s2...call or txt me with any ideas u may have..cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment