Saturday 28 July 2012

Blackberry curve 9360 SWAP for a blackberry bold 9700 or 9780 +

had the curve 9360 since april, just bored of it now and want a bold, in good condition, would much prefer TEXT, to phone calls please. 07938946655 iPhone 3G for spares I dropped my phone and it has since not worked The screen has cracked with the force it hit the floor I upgraded and have no use for this no more 50 Ono Genuine Apple iPhone 4 in Custom RED This is NOT those fake China models, originally bought from Apple, then colour converted to make it stand out from the rest Excellent Condition, Fully Working, Includes Usb, Plug and Earphones Works on Orange and T-Mobile Network. Call or text : 07714024325 Thank you. BlackBerry 9800 2 weeks old. Sent my phone off to the repair centre and blackberry gave me a new phone I am now switching to iphone so I wish to sell this phone. Phone is in excellent condition and is unlocked. htc desire s with 5mp camera - smartphone android touch screen with excellent reviews - just one year old and in great condition - unlocked to any network - it comes boxed and with charger but no earphones - im in east grinstead but happy to meet in brighton during the holidays - crawley or tunbridge wells near as well as redhill reigate or haywards heath phone spec and reviews can be found at http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_s-3776.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment