Wednesday 25 July 2012

SONY XPERIA S boxed as new on t mobile swap with GALAXY S3 plus cash on top !

hi i am selling my xperia s which is in excellent condition,screen protector on kept in a case comes with box and all accesries or SWAP witth galaxy s3 plus cash on top,if interested text me White iPhone 3GS 16gb good condition. Currently being used on the O2 network unsure If unlocked. Some marks on the back but not battered. Would swap with cash my way for a 3G blackberry or android phone. No stupid offers. Please text in first instance. Blackberry Bold 9780 works prefectly fine, good condition. comes in box. will accept reasonable offers please phone me on 07446145441 for more info, if i dont answer drop me a text and i will contact you asap. Selling these home phones as we have upgraded. In perfect working order, and nearly brand new condition. Welcome to view before purchase. If you are interested give me a text or drop an email. 10.00 ono Hi for sale is my blackberry torch in white few we scratches on front of phone but the screen is scratch free phone works 100% comes complete in box the only reason im selling is because i fancy a change like an s2 or iphone 4 would consider a swap for 1 of these phones but they must be in white the phone works on 02 and havent tried it with any other sim so not sure if unlocked or not

0 comments:

Post a Comment