Tuesday 24 July 2012

Blackberry Curve 9320 Black (NEW) ?

Blackberry Curve 9320 Black - Brand New (Locked to 3 Network) box only opened to check content, check phone was working and for photographs of this advert, all accessories still in plastic packaging, plastic film still on phone. Only selling as this came with my contract and i dont need it as i already have a another phone. Must be seen, text or ring me with any questions or queries. have a EXCELLENT CONDITION HTC SENSATION in box ready for someone, unlocked to all networks factory unlocked i am ieed of some cash kwik because i fly out on holiday on FRIDAY and need some money .i dont do paypal because i have been scammed before. my price is 130 pounds txt me if u are interested the phone comes with all the accecories u need.needs to be gone because i need the cash asap. can also post for at ure convenience via royal mail. cant give to u reciept because i cant get hold of it.unlocked to all networks. if interested please give me a call call me or text me , if i dont answer leave a text i will get back to u asap HAD FOR 6 MONTHS louise ------- 07933696964 07933696964 07933696964 this iphone comes with charger and usb only i have replaced the screen and the battery it cost me 95to do them the phone is on pay as you go. open to offer or swap with ipad 2 iPhone 4s 16gb Brand new never been used

0 comments:

Post a Comment