Sunday 29 July 2012

Brand new condition htc Wildfire s white on THREE +

Mint condition only had 2 months scratchless its on three and can be easily unlocked no tymwasters. call 07736300051 may consider swap lemme know what you have I am selling my Blackberry Bold 9700 handset. This is a fully refurbished handset that Blackberry have supplied when I returned my previous faulty Bold 9700. I have not used it so it is as new. The handset comes with the box, and accessories. I do not have a plug, but these can be picked up anywhere for under a fiver, Grab a bargain as cost me 450.00 when originally bought. Cash on collection, and pickup only. Will not post. Sold as seen and no returns. or sale - an lg gt500 mobile phone in black, phone is touchscreen and on t mobile, is in good condition, fully working, screen has a few scuffs, great battery life, slim, light, good size screen,5 mega pixel camera with flash, ideal starter phone, or second phone. Comes in original box with usb charger, booklet & set up disk. Grab a bargain 30 Selling BlackBerry 9900 Bold new.Never used before, bought from Italy for sale. Warranty for 24 months, 4G, factory unlocked, comes in box complete with all the accesories. For sale is my Samsung Galaxy S3 White and unlocked to any network and completely boxed No scratches or marks only 1 month old selling cheap as I need the cash to fix my car or I would not be selling it 280 O.V.N.O dont take the piss

0 comments:

Post a Comment