Tuesday 17 July 2012

2 x alcatel mobiles phone for 20 quid no offers +

ive got 2 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin both fully workin 101% BOTH THE ALCATELS FOR 20 RING OR TXT ME 07835153036 Looking to swap my Black IPhone4 for a samsung galaxy note. screen currently is cracked but i will offer money to have it replaced but otherwise is in full working order, Many thanks. I am after all faulty fones iPhones samsungs blackberry that have been turned of r that r faulty i will buy as many fones as u have. Just ring are text with what you have no crazy prices If u r looking quick cash for ur working fone I also buy them to No time wasters please cash waiting thanks 07513484961 i am selling my Blackberry torch in black. Sim free...unlocked is open to all networks and is in excellent working order. great condition The camera on this phone is great and so is the internet. I would really recomend it. I am selling due to buying another outright making my contract cheaper. all the accesories will be provided with the phone eg cover ear phone, charger etc The Torch offers a 4GB internal storage with the option to extend the memory of the phone to 32GB with micro SD cards. The device also houses 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM and a 624MHz processor. Additional features include a 5 megapixel camera with flash, MP3 player and both 3G and WiFi capabilities will not post to anywhere..so dont ask me anything as such...only selling my this handset as i have just upgraded...any questions please ask and no silly offers... I have an unwanted upgrade from vodafone. I have not opened the factory

0 comments:

Post a Comment